Dorothee Kutzner (LLD), attorney at law and mediator, represents the interests of employers, works councils and employees. She is a Certified Specialist lawyer for employment law (Fachanwältin für Arbeitsrecht).
She offers client-centred, comprehensive and effective advice and support in the following areas of specialization:
• conclusion and amendment of employment contracts
• changes / actions in the course of the life-cycle of an employment contract, e.g. relocations, written warnings or curtail of wages
• employees‘ rights, e.g. holiday entitlement, continued remuneration in case of illness, maternity leave, payment of overtime
• part-time employment, parental leave and other atypical situations
• dismissals including advice on protection from dismissal (for expectant mothers, parents on parental leave, registered disabled workers,
elected members of a works council etc.)
• negotiation of termination agreements
• certificates of employment (Arbeitszeugnis), including drafting, evaluation and improving
• litigation pertaining to employment law
Moreover, she advises works councils and employers on matters related to the Works Constitution Act.